Sunday, February 28, 2010

dah keluar dulu laa..! hehehe !!

salam...
minna, doumo doumo !
wah..nanto?(believe it or not)
PV TROUBLEMAKER dah keluar sepenuhnya !!
wahahahaha!!
suge tanoshii !! omoshiroi !! mecha omoshiroi yo !!!
it just..kind of weird seeing them do a new kind of PV..
but, it fresh !!
hehehe..(what am I talking about again..?)

I really want to put it here..
so, I have searched it at the YouTube..
and the results is...*drum rolls*....
subarashii desu ! I got two versions...short version + full version
eventhough the concept are using stop motion, it really fascinating !!
betul ke guna perkataan tu..?
maa ii ya !
hehehe..
so, douzo !

(short version first)






(full version)



waahhhh!!
sugoi janai?
just watching the PV..
I can't even imagine how much job they have to do..(or the staff..)
whatever it is..
maybe I'll try to copy the lyric + tranlslation here..
at the next entry maybe..
ganbattemasu...

until here then..ja ne,
sayonara..bye2!

*please no...!! huhuhu*
*just waiting for the time..*

No comments:

Post a Comment