Sunday, June 20, 2010

esok sekolah...lusa periksa +kena suntik!!

salam..
doumo doumo!!
well, it's a good day today!
after all...., I have many fun things around me..
I have my books to be read, TV @ PC for 'edutainment', and family for me to smile !!
yeay for that !! banzai ! banzai ! banzai !
tak lupa jugak...alhamdulillah..

today is, Sunday - 20 June 2010 together to 8 Rajab 1431..
it's already Rajab, huh??
time sure come fast..but I wonder when DO I WILL become fast..??
wallahualam..
just like the title...tomorrow, got back to school..,
and the day after yesterday..
periksa + kena suntik!! you know what I want to say right now ??
"hisashiburi, jarum suntikan!!"

okay okay!!
actually..I got nothing to do..
that why I'm here!!!
uwehehehe...
(this kind of laugh have become my favourite so far...)

until here...
just wait for the coming entry..(if you want to wait...)
ja ne! sayonara...bye2!!

*I found another interesting web for learning Japanese!!*
*mecha ureshii !! those who interest, http://www.online-languages.info/japanese/index.php *

No comments:

Post a Comment