Thursday, December 23, 2010

now, I'm back with everything I had waited for a long time!

salam..
doumo doumo!
berapa lama dah tak menconteng-conteng dekat sini..
well, I just totally forgot about my hometown's phone cable had been stole..
I already knew about this..but I..seriously forgot..
and then, I have no time to write this and that along the times I'm there..

never mind about that..
I arrived home yesterday, one step into my house, guess what?
It already past twelve o'clock...night of course!
slept at 1 o'clock in the morning..and get up from sleep at 7..
balance, huh?

I went to school this morning, took the text books, almost 'broke' my right shoulder,
waited for my exam result..
and ALHAMDULILLAH, i passed everything even though
there was one I thought I would score..
but still, my family congratulated me...
thanks for all of your congrats !
I really appreciate it!

my class got all passed !
yes! no one failed in my class...
all of us wanted to thank all the teachers that had been taught us for every subjects,
but we can't found them...
huhuhuhu...
here I want to say....

TEACHERS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR TEACHINGS !

yappa sa,
'sensei' tte sugoi deshou!
they are the amazings person ever in the world !!

ok, ok....
it seem I almost got into something deeper..
without I realize it...
nevertheless, will update later..
with important date tomorrow!
it's not Christmas Eve, it's someone's birthday!
tanoshimi!!

*finally I got to ride the train a.k.a KTM(Keretapi Tanah Melayu)*
*I love you teachers !! Love you so much!*

No comments:

Post a Comment