Saturday, April 23, 2011

Eii! My entries have been reduced..!!

salam...
well well...
as the title says, I have 'reduce' my entries..
hehe..
why?
because the content maybe?

I haven't post anything for a week...
but I still have some 'incident' along the week..

firstly, last 19th April, my little brother's birthday...,
for 5 days, I always read novel,
and so on...

what else...~?
last Tuesday, I'd done my homeworks diligently...
ah~~~!!
it was a hectic week....!!

my head always spinning everyday along the week...
wahh~~
wonder what kind of 'week' last week for me...?

but, yesterday, I got new *beautiful + cute* dress!!
I love it!! It really beautiful !!
maybe I'll wear it soon~
hehehe...

until here, I'll try to continuously posting entry...

Ijyou, Dani deshita~~
sayonara....bye2!!

*eating cake right now...hand-made chocolate moist cake*
*try search for : [WA ni natte odorou] by Agharta/ V6 / TOKIO*

No comments:

Post a Comment