Sunday, September 16, 2012

"Kyou wa doumo arigatou!" - this is my true feeling...

Assalam...
Well, here I am again!
brown teddy bear emoticons 1 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons  << For me...,this mean a 'Hi' sign

Today, (after quiet a long time) I went out to have some fun.
One word ; TANOSHII !!~ (enjoyable)

I really had fun today, as I went to play bowling, ate lunch (which is chicken chop btw), and a private karaoke screening of Arashi's concert.

And the most important thing that I want to share here...;
I MET A NEW FRIEND !!
I MADE A NEW FRIEND !!
I'M GLAD TO HAVE THESE PEOPLE AS MY FRIEND !!

The truth is, I already knew that 'new' friend, it just I never met her as we only chat through my blog, and sometimes we messages each other.
The first meeting ever with that person was exactly today!
And, it might makes no sense, but the base was because of Arashi.
You might laugh or mock at me, but because of that...
My interest and love towards Arashi had increases A LOT !

We don't have to be scared or feel ashamed because of our liking, but try to find a way to make a proud of them!
And, I did found one here!
And, I am happy with that!

......It seemed like my entry makes no sense right now..
まあいいか!

I can't tell all the details here, but just want to convey my appreciation to the 'person' I met this morning, to my most lovable 'A'-neechan and somehow to my parents because they gave me the permission to hang out with my friends.

本当にありがとうございました!

That's all the story I have today...(well, I planned on telling my secret that I promised to tell from the last entry, but later can always come!)

Ijyou...dani deshita!

*I failed again in 'rising up' the way I type for my entry....*
*I'll try my best next time~*

No comments:

Post a Comment