Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Err....

Assalam!
お元気ですか?

I left my 'beloved' blog for  3 weeks without any news....so, errr,,
本当にすみませんでした! m(_ _)m

yes, it was kind of hectic for the past 3 weeks after 'going back to college' after the raya celebration holiday.
a~nd, yesterday night was a worst night for me.

Ok, let me give some introduction for this week first.
This week is the mid-term exam week, so, there will be no class.
The good news : for my course, we only have one paper to sit for, which is the TTS 1033 paper (IT).
The exam day was today, and of course, I went to answer it~
And, the rest days for this whole week, we're FRE~~~~E !! (it just a week, though :P)

We got assignment to be done for the IT class, and it have to be done before 30th of August (yep, this Friday guys!)
And, I was kind irritated with 2 of my group members....(yeah, I know it is not good)
But, Alhamdulillah...everything is over...(for now, I guess?)

Still, kind of troubled with the result of those assignments that have been done..,
but just leave the past in the past, and gonna find a future (love the phrase; credit : Simple Plan)

Okay, that's all for today..
tomorrow, I'm off from all the work outside the house.
So, I don't know what to face, but がんばります!

Ijyou, Dani deshita~~

*I really, really really missed my (house)bed!*
*Should I be worried...?*

No comments:

Post a Comment