Thursday, July 30, 2009

kyou wa SUGE saiyaku!!!

WAHAHAHAHHAHAHA......
ehem ehm...
EHM EHM!!!!


huwaaaaa...saiyaku da!!!
before I start anything..
this is the dialogue from our 'oral asessment' (this time it in group)
and of course..i'm the worst!
huwaaa!!!!!!!!!!!
.............huh.....tapi,nak buat macam mana..?
benda yang dah lepas..janganlah dikenang semula!
zasetsu! zasetsu! zasetsu!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A- Najwa B-Shazzwin C-Myself (Amirah as our 'extras')


B: I think there are commotion over there
A:I think..something wrong is happening there!

( tip-toe,going to the main scene)

amirah is sitting on a chair,unconcius


B & A :Amirah! wake up Amirah! Amirah...(keep calling the name)
A: Amirah!Fire Burning Amirah! Wake up!(suddenly the girl standing,walking two steps infront
and then sit back at the chair back)
C:Please calm down...(A & B are doing some gag(s) ) She is all right. nothing to be worried about.
A:What has happened to her,teacher?
C:She fainted due to weakness.
B:But she seem fine earlier?She even can laugh!
C:Yes,but her blood sugar level went down because she had not eaten breakfast.
A:Yea! yea! I read somewhere that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
C:You are right.It is the most important meal of the day.
B:I always eat breakfast in the morning before I come to school.Otherwise my mom will scold me!
C:You know,at your age you should eat three healthy meals a day
B:Is it beacause we are still growing?
A:(with confident)Yes! Our bodies are still growing!
C:You should eat all types of food,such as carbohydrates,proteins and even roughage.
B:Just like in the food pyramid?(while doing the three-shaped hand)
A:(thinking)The food pyramid tells us what we should eat and how much of it.
C:You are certainly correct!
A:Thank you! I hope she will be alright..
B:Me too.
C:She will but..(while carrying Amirah's arm) she have to take care of her own health
A:Where are you taking her,teacher?
C:I am taking her to the sick bay.Maybe she will be alright after getting a couple hours of rest.
B: Are you going to tell her parents,teacher?
C:Ehm..I think I will.Do you mind accompanying me taking her to the sick bay?
B:Sure,no problem (while A is cleaning/arranging the chair,B & C already carrying Amirah to the
door)
A: (looking at the B & C & Amirah) AWIN! TEACHER! ~wai~t fo~r me~ (slow motion)

-the ending part was kind of hard to tell,so I stop here-

~THE END~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ye...itulah dialognya..
....what do you think?....
the C part was awful,right?
huh....

anyway..talking about 'acting in front of the other students and the teacher' is trully make me frust,nervous,suspense...zasetsu,kinchou,fuan

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wah..! that much more refreshing! kalu ada inhabited island dekat depan mata kan bagus...
boleh jerit sampai tak ada suara pun boleh! lagi senang hatiku ini!
esok..for two time I have to get all my voice out!! (not really all)
sejarah...agama...

hmmm..doukana?
kita tengok esok!
matteru,ashita!!!
atashi wa..mo..GANBARIMASU!!!

I'll just have to think..everybody at the class are my little brother..
....I'll try....

*listening to ARASHI's wonderful songs*


No comments:

Post a Comment