Friday, January 15, 2010

Hari Khamis !! Yaumul Khomis ! Mokuyoubi ! Thursday !

salam..
doumo doumo !
just like the title say,
and it because... I have to do my duty, which is..
Looking Over The School Library!!...(?)
hehehe...together with the other that should be on duty that day..

(what am I saying? )

well, second week is..'maa maa' kana..,
just so-so !
cikgu2 masih okey, sporting, great in teaching us, full of...everything !

IT'S PERFECT !!

it just..the time is really busy in the morning, eh?
for this week, the first subject always...colliding?
something like that...
frust sangat2 !!!
kebanyakan masa pertama is really important, so it kind of waste..
huhhuhu..
demo shouganai desu ne...?
hmmm~
maa ii ka !

raishu, latihan sukan akan bermula,
I'm in **** house team ! hehehehe!
Hope to be..okay all along next week
Isnin + Rabu !
hari pun...okey saja.., tak ada masalah!
just hoping I will not be extremely busy next week !
insyaALLAH ..!

before I stop, just what to say,
ARASHI ada lagu baru lagi !!
this year is getting more interesting !!
what I know..aah! there are too many I can't say now !

so, I guess till here then!
ja ne..
sayonara..bye2!!!

*kotoshi wa, ARASHI wa mecha saikou desu !*
*continuing Yakitate Japan...ep. 40 !*

No comments:

Post a Comment