Sunday, January 10, 2010

tottemo sugoi no drama desu !!

salam..
doumo doumo !
yatto...drama ga owarimashita !
honto ni ureshii desu !
many reasons can I put here to show how happy I am!
and of course because I can watch it live, same time with Japan citizens!
haaaa........!~
URESHII !
demo ne.., the view is kind a..well, it's from satellite after all.
Can't do anything about it....

but I want to watch it again!
yesterday is just 'watch it + hear it' only...
not 'understanding' the whole story, of course !
but, never mind about that!

so..tomorrow is a new week of school..,
hope to be..fun? and exciting?
we'll see.........

emm..I think, I'll continue waffling here again..
ashita to ka.., asatte to ka..shiasatte to ka..,
wait! only tomorrow or two day after today.
hehehe..what am I talking about..?

sampai sini saja..got to stop here,
until time we meet again..mata ne!
sayonara..bye2!

*yakitate japan, newest episode 31 ! Azuma Kazuma saikou !*
*also watching 'My Girl' drama, making of. Aiba & Momoka are sooo cute !

No comments:

Post a Comment