Friday, May 7, 2010

teacher, happy birthday !! and confession from me.....

salam..
doumo doumo!
uwaahhh..rekod baru!
6 hari tak mencoret di blog...
em.., not really that fun and excited..
wait..what am I talking about here?
anyway... I want to report something that just happened about..30-40 minutes ago..

today is 7th of may,
which is is our class teacher's birthday..,
so all of us (25 student including me) planned to make a suprise party for her..
and ALHAMDULILLAH..
everything is just perfect !!
eventhough yesterday's plan is a bit 'kucar-kacir', but today is the day!
and for the boys, we have to take a bit of their Solat Jumaat period..they have been together with the whole class for about 10 minutes, that is good enough!
thanks, boys!!

anyway...about my last entry before (30/03/2010, Friday)
I think I will say it now...
starting from today.., no no no! tomorrow!
starting from tomorrow, the entry will not be waffle everyday..
just maybe once in a week.., or once in two weeks..
something like that...
why?
because I will face something 'a little big' this year..
and I will spend majority of my time doing it !
and!
because internet is kind of slow right now..
saving money..
hehehe..

maybe after I finish with the 'a little big' thing..,
I will continue back my hobby !!
hehehe...

until here I stop ,
cause I have something to do..
ja ne..
sayonara..bye2!!

*teacher, please pray the best for us! amin ya rabbal 'alamin..*
*ARASHI's new song for [Kaibutsu-kun] drama is so..mysterious!! but cool !! [Monster]*

No comments:

Post a Comment