Sunday, November 21, 2010

berjaya beli CD cerita Jepun !! 雅紀 大好き !!

salam..
doumo doumo !!
sebenarnya, berkenaan title tu, sepatutnya dihantar semalam..
entah bagaimana, terlupa atau lebih tepat lagi, malas hendak buka blog..
hehehe..

yesterday, I went to Wangsa Walk (not alone) yesterday...and because the last time
I went there I forgot to enter the video shop, so this time the video shop is the first shop I got in !!
haha!
The main reason why we went there was just 'window-shopping'...
but I could not stay in that 'state' because I found....
DVD for マイガール a.k.a My Girl from Japanese drama!!
how happy I am !!!
Masamune-kun !!
Koharu-chan !!
I just, *found the DVD* "aaahhh!!!" *jumping around in the place; squealing quietly*
I'm really rally glad I went there yesterday !!
even though it costs a bit, what do I care??
as long I got something that can hold me for my ******* 雅紀 !!
uwaaahhh !!!
chou ureshii !! 嬉しい !!

finally, i got to watch the story today, with a satisfied heart because no one home except for me and my sister + my little brother...
with a good screen of TV?
something like that...

whatever it is...
I have nothing else to say anymore !!
muahahahaha!!!
right now, watching ARASHI's last year Anniversary Tour while waffling is
楽しい !!

Ijyou, Dani deshita !!
sayonara..bye2!!

*try listen for ARASHI's 'kind-of-old' song, [Allergy]*
*"Doushitemo no mikomenai... Mitame wa melon, aji dake lemon"*

No comments:

Post a Comment