Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yatta ! [Attayu!] Yatta ! [Attayu!]

salam..
doumo doumo !!
today..is one my happinest day !!!
I had been watching [A no Arashi], [D no Arshi], [G no Arashi], [Uda Uda Arashi]
and more !!
chou ureshii !!!!!!!! chou ureshii !!!!!!!!

of course, [A no Arashi] and [Uda Uda Arashi] was the most funniest ever!!
I love Aiba Masaki's "Jikken kekka"(The experiment conclusion), his 'stupid' but geniuses experiment and of course, the result of conclusion which make my mood so GOOD !!!
yatta !
and, Ninomiya + Ohno's 'gyakukaiten' (reversing action) !!
chou omoshiroi !!!
whahahahaha!!!

one of my dream have been granted again..!!
Alhamdulillah !!
hehehe...

what else can I say?
they make my day happier, stronger, and my mood, 'goodier'?
ahahahah!!

that's all for now!
ijyou, Dani deshita !!!
sayonara..bye2!!

*相葉 雅紀 大好き !!!
*what else can I say..? I'm in the core of happiness right now!*

4 comments:

  1. yokatta..~
    i'm glad because finally, there is people who know what I'm feeling !!
    arigatou !!
    after all, there's nothing that can make we hate them, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sorry to barge in.
    I'm Fifi.
    U watched most of their old shows ^^,
    just curious...
    did u downloaded them...or bought the dvd...sort of A,D,G,M No Arashi's compilation ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, for programs like A no Arashi ond else, mostly I just download it from YouTube. It really difficult to find them subbed, so currently I just download them.

    ReplyDelete