Friday, August 26, 2011

NO GANTZ: PERFECT ANSWER in Malaysia??

Assalam...
I am so 'hekondemasu' right now...
why? I heard that there will be no gantz 2 showing at Malaysia..
huhuh...

After all I went for the first one..
I already decided that I WILL WATCH THE 2ND one!!
Is this the 'perfect answer' that I got...??

Achyaaa~~

Whatever it is...
it is already 26th Ramadhan 1432
Kind of sad.., because after this..,
it will be more 'tired'...and...any other thing!
and...of course, I'm welcoming the Eid Fitri gladly with an open heart...
so...let's wait!!
hehe...

May not be able to update the blogs for some days...
because I will be at my hometown..
If I manage to open the internet..I'll try to..

Until here..
Sayonara...

*Yesterday Himitsu no Arshi-chan was the best!!*
*Two of Arashi member went to trip together..? Kyaaa~~~!!!*

3 comments:

  1. i have been waiting for the gantz-perfect answer..dayum..ape kes xtayang plak kan..hampa sungguh dh ni..last month i tgk movie coming soon kat gsc ada plak gantz..baru2 ni tgk, dh xde..adeh..terpaksala tunggu someone upload..yeah, sakuraiba trip was really "kyaaa~~"

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya pun tunggu nih knp plk tak keluar... kene tgk on9 ajrlah

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, Gantz: Perfect Answer was not in cinema but on Astro Channel 322. I've watched it 2x... so I think there will be another repeat. yesterday I get to watched Gantz 1... so good!

    ReplyDelete