Monday, May 7, 2012

Exam coming...well, tomorrow.

Assalam...
Konnichiwa !

Just a simple post today...
want to state some things here.. :

- I won the the essay about [drug]...? WHAT!!??
  (O_O) << (never ever thought that I could win that..)

- Well, exam starts T.O.M.O.R.R.O.W !
 (..will try my best!)

- [Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri] last Saturday (EP. 4) ; LOVE IT !!
 (probably no negative comment..)

- Will not updates my blog for...maybe 2 weeks?
 (except for an emergency cases)

- Can't wait for [Face Down] album + [Beautiful World] DVD this 9th May!
 (even though I didn't order it...huhu)

- what else? hehe..

That's all folks..
See ya..after some weeks!

*And what is the heck I'm doing right now with no book in my hand?*
*Craving for some chocolate somehow....*

No comments:

Post a Comment