Saturday, August 25, 2012

a 'little' restriction....

Assalam...
and a late SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

Officially, I'd safely arrived from the kampung yesterday (sharp at 12.00 PM!!)
Well, nothing abnormal....except that I still receive 'Duit Raya' from my aunts+uncles?
I also enjoyed the 'raya celebration' this year...nothing more or less.

Right now, in the middle of finishing some of my 'leftover' homeworks that I purposely didn't do back then at kampung...(because there was no 'formulas' or 'buku rujukan'..ngehehe!)

BUT,
the main point for today is...
RESTRICTION, 束縛, PENYEKATAN, تقييد !

Starting from this Tuesday (28.08.2012), my SPM Trials will be 'waiting' for me until Friday (14.09.2012),
So, regarding with that matter...
I HAVE to restrict my self for a while...

Equal to...no entry until then.

Of course, I have no confidence in getting all A's, but at least I want all A's for my essence lessons.
So, 頑張るよ~~

That's all..
I don't have other thing to restrict...
Only my obsess with the PC! Hehe... 

Until...then?
sayonara~

*The 24 jikan terebi....I have no mood in watching it live*
*Because I know there will be crying 'corner'...well, actually it just me who would cry*

No comments:

Post a Comment