Thursday, August 2, 2012

It really hurt, honestly....

Assalam...
Salam Ramadhan to all Muslims~


Just want to share my thought about being a sick person in this holy month, Ramadhan...
>> well, it could be the same if we compare it with those fasting athletes for the Olympic..


Firstly, it was really hurt and I felt too scary being a burden to the other classmates (because of my awful coughs)


Secondly, eventhough people kept telling me to go to the clinic, I just couldn't because I've been raised just to have some rest first...(actually, it is just me who have this kind of secret...). Originally, I am not really familiar with this 'fever day' or some health problem since I was in the first primary.


Third, I'm scare about skipping classes but people(and the school) kept telling me to stay at home. One day is too precious to be absent right now...


Forth, it's not like everybody really understand my situation right now, and of course I don't even know their true opinion about me... It just too complicated!


Lastly, I'm scare of being sick for a long time that I could not do anything about it.




あたしが思ってること、誰がわかるのかな。。。
今ものすごいつらいよ。。。


Until then...
I'm waiting for the time everything will go back to normal...
Eventhough it might take too long..


Sa.yo.na.ra. !


*If I have the time, I'll share with you about the secret*
*It might shock you though....*

No comments:

Post a Comment