Friday, October 5, 2012

Kanashii yo.... (It's so sad...)

Assalam!
Another week went by with no new entry...
But, here I am!
....typing the keyboards so slowly.

erm...
If you are curious with the 'sad' thing,
don't worry, it is nothing serious...
it just the feeling that I felt yesterday...(and might be right now)
as me, and with couple of my classmates had to 'rip' our class decoration to give way for the PMR examination that will use our class.

Ok! I know it just a small thing.
Everyone who is older than me did that once, I'm sure.

It just that I finally understand the true reason of what my Maths' teacher once said,
"when you grow up, you get into the university, you get a great job, you meet your life partner, but the school memory would be the one you miss the most"

Okay, sorry for the weird 'dialogues'.
Somehow, I lost my 'thinking' for a while right now.

I finally get this feeling, where I know, "ah, today is really our last day in this class!"
"later, when we come back, we won't stay in this class anymore!"
"I never knew our class was too...empty before"

I got to say that my class, for this year was the most cleanness classroom ever! << well, the classroom was build 2 years ago, so no wonder.Hahha!
Compared with the next classroom, we always 'clarify', "our classroom is much calmer!"

Yes, it is true actually.
Our class did not just paste here and there, with too many colour and whatsoever.
Our class aimed for the calmness; a little bit of black cardboards, and in the corner of the classroom, there were the 'kata-kata semangat' (encouragement words), our class motto which was 'Shoot for the Moon; with the replica of the shooting star and the little moon.

As the building we used was build 2 years ago, we were not allowed to paint the classroom, yet.
So, with the cream paint for the main background, it was really full with nonchalant; calm feeling, but in the same time, there was the feeling of seriousness.

...Am I writing the correct tense, here?
It is too....'hectic'!

Whatever!
I'll try to do some correction later.

Alright, I have some reminder for me here..
first, the SPM examination is A MONTH starting from this date.
second, I have to attend the Librarian Annual Banquet on 20th October 2012.
third, the Graduation Ceremony on 21st October 2012  << , Yes I got the date correctly.
fourth, the 'still unsure' 2 Days 1 Night after the SPM examination on December (maybe).
lastly, cleaning up my room after the SPM examination!

Waaahh~~
Uso deshou??!

...well, this is definitely the reality.
and there is no way I'm going to jump into the world called dream.
and...頑張ります!

以上, Dani でした!

*Honestly, what am I doing right now?*
*Honestly, I want to meet myself back when I was 15 years old, and ask, "どうやったんだっけ?”

No comments:

Post a Comment