Sunday, October 21, 2012

ごちそうさまでした~!

Assalam!

Continued from yesterday's entry,
Yes, we did eat like crazy today!

Alhamdulillah, the feast went very smoothly.
Alhamdulillah, we arrived safely at both place (the hall and back to school)
Alhamdulillah, our relationship between the classmates are getting better.
Alhamdulillah, I got to eat many food~~ Hehe...

There are too many alhamdulillah I want to say about today (of course, almost everyday)
InsyaAllah, everything will be blessed.

But, it seems like I don't have much more time to write this kind of entry anymore starting tomorrow.
I have to restrict almost everything as soon as possible.
Just for a month, maybe.
After that, I'll be free~
And, I'll continue to post entry and entry and entry.

So, what is the point here?

-Have to say goodbye for a while, my little blog!
-any comment until the moment I'll finish my exam, it will not be read and approved.
-....and that's it!

Before I stop typing, I just want to ask one favor
Please pray for my success, because your pray is very valuable
And may Allah will repay your pray with something much bigger.
Amin, amin ya rabbal 'alamin.


Okay....,
I guess it is time for me to step back, typing the last words for this entry. (because later I just have to keep writing!)
Thanks for your pray and support!
If God wills, you'll be in success too!

Until...later(?)
sa.yo.na.ra~~

*I really hope that [AraFes] album will be out after I finish my exam!*
*マジで、お願い!*

No comments:

Post a Comment