Friday, February 22, 2013

'Frist tmie'?

Assalam~~
Doumo~~

Okay, just want to test if anyone can understand the title..
hehe....
yes, it's 'first time?', and it doesn't really mean anything..

Just want to say, finally I managed to drive on the 'real' road~
yeay~~

Alhamdulillah, nothing bad or unwanted thing happened.
Maybe because it is the reality that I will face after I get my driving license, so it kind of..usual.
(Boo at my comment! hehe! XD)

For my driving class' teacher, hoping the days with him will get much better,
Amin...
(He is a nice man, though....)

After this, I have to get for the motorcycle class..
yeah..the 'mendokusai' part..
Argghhh!!

Anyway.., I'll try to keep stable with my life right now...
In shaa Allah...

Until then, adios~

*Just got back from girls' shopping~ with my mom! Wahaha!!*
*And....bought some nice new hijab's brooch~ Ureshii~ ^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment