Friday, October 22, 2010

a hectic day !!! a hectic day !!!

salam..
it's been a long time, huh?
even though the exam had end many days a go..
I still can't get my schedule back..
Even though I have something to say..to share,
I always forgot about the blog..
hehehe..
what a scatterbrain, huh?

anyway..
today was a...hectic day maybe?
I thought that when we had finished the exam, the class relationship
will become better..
But it seem that I am wrong..
that's why it is soooo frustrating....
what can I do to unite them back?
what can I do?

sometimes it is really hard to make people agree with us, right?
hah~....
however, tomorrow will be the day where the whole class, 25 + the homeroom teacher,
for us to enjoy the day..
I hope they can enjoy the day....
because I get some sense that maybe today incident will heat them up and..
the result is?
no more friendship, no more smiling, no more laughing ?!

I just hope that tomorrow will be a happy day for all of us !
amin...

ijyou, Dani deshita !!
mata ne..
sayonara..bye2!

*I'll try to write more regularly..hehehehe*
*Chibi Maruko-chan's ending song was created on 1990? What?!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment