Friday, October 15, 2010

it's already..autumn?

salam..
doumo doumo!
today is..Friday.
I got nothing to do...
and of course, I am so bored right now!!!

what to do?
any ideas..?
after all, right now...is kinda..
dou iu no kana..?
I've become lazy to write this thing?
hehehe..
after all, for about many weeks I leave this things..
I can't get the rhythm back..
maybe I'll try..

of course, the things I've done all this days were just..
just..interenet, watching dramas..and bla bla bla..
nak mendownload susah..
lambatlah pulak...
huhuhh...

anyway.., things at school are just...normal.
we just watched CD's, play some quiz..
that's all...
oh yeah!
this Sunday, I have a...'jamuan' for all kinds of prefect that are in school, in a hotel..
just near Kuala Lumpur..
still, what to wear?
even I'm not sure yet..
just look what we have later..

o..kay,
and what else..?
nothing!

so,
mata kana?
jya, mata desu!
sayonara..bye2!!

*it have been a long time since I've done this 'star' back...*
*I'll try to get the rhythm back..soon*

No comments:

Post a Comment