Monday, October 25, 2010

just want to share some of my stories with you..

salam..
doumo doumo!!
em..today was..just a normal day.
I went to school in the morning, answered some Geographic questions..
and watched my friends played UNO.
not really a great day..

Ok! Ok! Let's forget about that thing for a while!
when I got home, (after the hectic things with THAT girl)
I found something that maybe could bring the usual me..(mwahaha)
and that thing was...?


this part of my carpet ! hehehehe...
and I had some ideas, why don't I wrote something..
so..this is what I had done!!


(Matsumoto Jun)

(Sakurai Sho) - the most hardest name to be make

(Aiba Masaki)

(Ohno Satoshi)


(Ninomiya Kazunari)

hahaahhaha!!
what a stupid thing to do..
but unfortunately I'm already finished with this 'stupid' thing!
hehehehe...
whatever..
just to release my tension

okay!
maybe..just this things that I want to share with you..
and bla bla bla bla bla...
I'll try to waffle something again tomorrow..
after all, tomorrow is..'at home!
meaning, I'll stay at home! don't want to go to school...
please don't comment anything about this...hehehe


until then..
sayonara..bye2!!

*about the ARASHI's name..sorry if there any mistakes..*
*hoping for some miracle right now..*

No comments:

Post a Comment