Friday, February 4, 2011

it is TODAY!

salam...
well, as we know, today is 4th February..
and, for me, today is the day!

Finally it is the day for [Bartender] !!
It will be air tonight at 11.15 pm - 12.15 am (which is 10.15 pm - 11.15 pm in Malaysia)
Aiba Masaki second leading role in drama...
Ganbatte!!

of course...I can't watch it here...
currently at 'kampung'..
and I didn't bring my hard disk with me!!
aaahhh!!
kind of tough, but don't worry!
I'm still alive...

I...didn't manage to finish my homework today..
I forgot to bring the reference book with me...
huhuhu...

whatever it is...
tomorrow, going back to my usual life..
may continue, maybe not..

sayonara..bye2!

*lately...I've been eager to continue my [The story continue..]*
*WTH is that actually..? Even I don't have the answer..*

2 comments: