Sunday, February 27, 2011

suitable title for this, please~

salam...
ee..currently, I have been lolling (?) around..
got nothing to do..(except for my homework)

aaaahhhh!!!!!!!
now, I am so...EMPTY !!
I has become empty set , just like the one I learned for Modern Math..
hahaha...

well, probably, for this 1 or 2 weeks..,
the blog maybe will have no new entry..
the reason, you ask?
...
emm...seomthing come up and I have to bear with it..
and the monthly exam also near the corner...
so, have to 'leave' this thing for a while...
before I stop, this is the 200th entry !! Yatta!!

let's see what kind of fate waiting for us in the future...

Ijyou, Dani deshita..
sayonara..bye2!

*If you wondering why I do not post anything based on 'caps', sorry, nothing interesting lately..*
*Friday night's drama, [Bartender]... I can watch the 'cool' Aiba Masaki in other program!*

2 comments: