Friday, February 18, 2011

Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen [02.12.2011]. I've took some capped...

salam...
well, just as the title..,
this time, only Aiba Masaki !!
from TSD, (I don't know if it late or not..ngehehe)

firstly, for this episode, the guest was Tegoshi Yuya from News..
unfortunately, I didn't managed to take his capped!!
huhu..
whatever it is.., firstly, the zoo keeper, Aiba Masaki ga toujou !

- You can see 'Sasakura Ryo' in this picture! Believe me~~! -

In the middle of the show, Shimura Ken brought a basket with three kittens inside.
The cat's breed : Russia Blue (they are so cute!!)
And, Aiba was holding one of the kittens, and...this is it!

LOOK!!!

- He was stroking the kitten's face slowly... Kawaii deshou~? -



- Just see the way he hold the cat! Quite unique, but I love it!!
So cute + 'rather' gentleman ! -

Uwaahhh~~
Again, I can't stop loving this man..
hehe....Just kidding~

Ijyou, Dani deshita!
sayonara..bye2!

*I forgot to put the other 'Arashi with kittens' ! *
*I'll put it here!!*










*no Jun's capped because....no 'good' picture could be taken*
*and credits goes to everybody who owns this subbed video*

No comments:

Post a Comment