Monday, May 23, 2011

3 weeks of exam... IT'S OVER !

As salam...
Iyaaahhhh~ alhamdulillah...
It's already over...
Well, this is only the first...(but saying "it's over" is really a happy thing to me!)
I have many many many and many more exams in the future!!

Before that..I did not post anything for these past 2 weeks??!!
Ahahahha!!!
Then it mean I can live without computer!!
Hehehe...
Nah~ Just kidding!

Before I type something else here..
Just want to say..THE HOLIDAYS COMING SOON !!!
I WILL go out somewhere this Saturday, because for these whole exam weeks,
I just stayed at home, not going anywhere..(eventhough my family went somewhere..)
And now...I'm FREE !!
I can go out later!! Yippee!!! Yatta!!

But, I have something to share here...
Starting from today..I'll be alone in my room...
No more other people...or honestly speaking,
My sister already 'out' from this house!
huhu...(T_T)
She already safely arrived + registered at her Matriculation school (is it also called 'school' ?)
Well, I'll become alone + a little bit lonely maybe...
Maa ii ya!

Next story..(after 2 weeks hiatus)
emm...actually before the Exam Weeks (9th May), I was forced to join a camp held at my school for 2 days 1 night.
My comment? THAT WAS THE WORST CAMP I'D EVER GO !!
Well, I don't want to make this story long enough because it's already couples of weeks ago..,
so...The End ! Thanks For Reading This Small Complaint !
Ahahaha!!

Before I end this 'crappy waffle',
Just want to say....
I AM VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW !!!

ありがとうございました!!

Ijyou, Dani deshita!
sayonara...!!
jaa ne~

*for 2 weeks did not type anything...my fingers become incredibly weird!*
*Window shopping...やります!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment