Wednesday, May 4, 2011

大変 だよ!! It is serious!! Penting penting + penat !!

assalam...
today, I'd met with variety of people from abroad!
I'd served them(food), thanked them...(well, almost of my works were only that. HAHA!)

But then, being able to stand and participated in the meeting of our school co-operative with the board of International Co-operative Alliance a.k.a. ICA was something...SUPERB!!

It was AMAZING, full of TENSION and NERVOUSNESS (for me, maybe). But in the end, I am glad to be able being in the room, watching those people eating our local food while listening to the information of our school co-operative.

Hope that I will be able to meet them again...


Well, before I 'get out' from here..
just want to inform...
I have Mid-Year Exam starting next week !!!
AAAHHHH!!!
It's already mid-year!!
So, pray for me!!
I'll appreciate that~

以上, Dani deshita!
sayonara...~

*UNFORTUNATELY, I did not be able to talk with Japanese peoples...!!!*
*Really, hoping to see them again!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment