Sunday, June 26, 2011

'going smoothly....' + 'I lost it...'

Assalam....
well, yesterday's Hari Karnival Jualan (Carnival Day) was superb...It had going smoothly,
plus with my troubled mind in deciding how to finish off all my coupons!!

The happiest thing was....
I RODE A HORSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE !!
Her name is Cathy and she is eight...
and, I'm alone... .
With no one who have blood relations around me there..,
except for MY ONLY FRIEND yesterday...this is for you..,
本当にありがとうございます !!

And today...I was alone in this house from 12-5 PM.
For about 2 weeks, I will 'kind' of lost my entertainment..
Why?
My sister wanted the laptop that I used all along this time since she got accepted into the Matriculation.

Luckily, I can use the computer in this house, my house maybe for half of the day..
Just then..the house's atmosphere was so quiet and calming...,
but...now, I lost it !!

Listening to the songs (from Arashi, of course) is the only way I can right now so that I can calm down...

And prying to do my best tomorrow is the only thing I'm hoping for right now...
Hoping so that I can walk this life slowly, happily...
Amin, Amin ya Rabbal'alamin

whatever it is...
I'll post again later !!
sayonara~~!

*Could it be...I LOVE to do my things..alone???!!!!*
*But, I STILL need some love from my ******...*

No comments:

Post a Comment