Friday, January 20, 2012

休みなのに,大忙しいよ!!

Assalam~~
Minna!!
For those who can't understand the title,
it mean 'Eventhough it is holiday, I'm still busy!'
so, here I am, 'complaining' about it!!

....
well, yeah IF I CAN.
Right now, the important thing is....I have to perfectly list out all the things I HAVE TO FINISH/DO along this coming holiday.

- Finish ALL HOMEWORKS given! (well, "all of you are Form 5;S.P.M!")
- Make a copy of my I/C, and go to the Driving School for the last time, and book for the JPJ test
- To attend the 'Jamuan Pengawas Pusat Sumber' next Thursday.
-To meet the other team members for English Oral Assessment meeting next Friday.
-To make sure I've finish ALL THE HOMEWORK!!!!

Wargghhhh!!!

....I'll do my best!


oh ya! I'm going back to my hometown tomorrow~~
Oh~~I can meet that little boy...
uwehehe~~~

OK, OK !
Got to go..
Will try to update more entry...in the future. (I'm listening to [Future] by Arashi right now!)
What a coincidence!

以上, Dani desu~~

*hrmm...and again, when is the 'BW' DVD will be out!!!??*
*Kotoshi mo...ganbarimasu~!*

No comments:

Post a Comment