Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Currently away from my little home...

Assalam!
Doumo!
Right now...at the 'kampung',
and I really enjoys it!
- I mean, it's been a while since last time I went back to kampung -

Nevertheless, Just got one problem!

We were here (Kelantan) since last Monday...
- departed at 1545, arrived at Tanah Merah, 0105.
- got too lazy to do my homework!! Hua hua..

Wednesday,
- Didn't managed to watch and download [Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri] Ep.8 last Saturday and right now
 (because of the low frequency of the internet)
- My mom got another partner for giving me 'advice + sermon'..."periksa kan? Sudah-sudah la tu"
-....REALLY SORRY !!!

Future...
I have no idea...
And probably..no more entry for this upcoming last-three-days-school-holiday.

JUST ON THING !!

I really want to eat mee rojak !!!

Till then...
sayonara...

*Because I'm not really that kind of 'maniac', I still can bear not watching the latest episode of Aiba's drama...let's hope so!*
*Sorry for the 'kudaranai' + unusable entry...*

No comments:

Post a Comment