Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tadaima~~ (from my hometown village)

Assalam...
Tadaima da yo!!


Alhamdulillah, today's home-trip was smooth as ever...
And, the most important thing was...WE REACHED HOME BEFORE THE SUN CHANGE SHIFT WITH THE MOON !

also mean I managed to watch [Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri] EP. 9!! Wehehehe...
- just finished couple of minutes ago


Nevertheless, I didn't mean that during my stay at the village was boring, okay?
NOT AT ALL !!
Conversely, I got many new experiences + informations !
That was sure a delight matter for me!


Now, I knew what is 'Buah Ara', how to eat bitter gourd deliciously, eating many ulam, new Kelantan dialect words and more that I could not explain it it specifically.


AND I MANAGED TO STAY AWAKE FOR 8 HOURS NON-STOP ALL THE WAY BACK TO MY VILLAGE !!
Yatta!! Honestly, for this 17 years old, this was the first time!! << I know it kind of lame + pathetic


Conclusion : I truly enjoyed my journey + trip for this time school holiday. 


...,
But I have to say 'Hello school' again for this upcoming Monday.
Heee...~~
Somehow I want more holiday!


Time's up!
Got to make myself ready for tomorrow too!!


Sayonara!


*Yabai ! Shukudai-kun mada owattenai kedo !! Gyaaa~~!*
*Well, it IS my fault...*

9 comments:

  1. as salam..nak tanya, study kat jepun ke?
    btw, dapat juga jumpa arashi's fan ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      Tapi, saya tak belajar dkt Jepun(lagi!)..
      But, of course I want to!!
      Tunggu rezeki je la..
      And, of course, I'm so happy to meet Arashi's fan too!!

      p/S: sorry if the title give you such image.

      Delete
  2. eh..xpe2..dpt la skit2 blja jepun kan :)
    nice to meet you..selalu la update ye esp arashi ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too!!
      Ganbarimasu~~

      Delete
    2. sumimasen..ganbarimasu ap mksudnye ye..hehe..sy bdak bru blaja..btw, the latest drama Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri da ad subtitle x?stkt ni tgk yg still raw punye

      Delete
    3. Ganbarimasu = I'll do my best

      Kalau nak tgk yg ada sub, cuba cari dkt http://mikeneko-holmes.livejournal.com

      tapi, setakat ni just until EP. 4.
      And, kalau nak download, PLEASE DO NOT put it anywhere in any streaming site atau yg sewaktu dgnnya..

      Saya pun just tgk raw je skrg...
      (lagi senang nak belajar Japanese words..hehe)

      Delete
  3. oh..ohaiyo gozaimasu =)
    btul la stkat ep 4 je..hihi..blja bhasa jepun kat sekolah ke? (byk tnya lak saya ni..maaf la ye =.=")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe...it's okay!
      It much more fun when we find new friend!

      Saya self-learning je...
      Nak amik kelas yg formal perlu duit..
      Huhu...

      lahir '92 kan?
      So, onee-chan!!

      Delete
    2. oh yeke..x sgka self-learning tp nmpk da expert bhsa jepun..
      yup..lhir 92..hihi..onee-chan kakak kan..nk pgil ape ye?

      Delete