Tuesday, November 27, 2012

帰りました!

Assalam!
Doumo!~
Alhamdulillah, I have finished one of the biggest exam in my life.
Here I am now, 'big' and healthy as ever!

I don't really have time to start and type all the tales I have along these past weeks.
But still, I am very happy right now, but sudden death work just force me to not let my guard down as I have to search for presents for the upcoming class celebration.
I will edit the error later.
Yes!
I am no longer a high school student~
Weheeee!!

But, it is sad leaving the school 3 or 4 hours ago....
However, as the head invigilator said,
today is the end of our 'fantasy' world, and now to the real world! <I really like that sentences!
So, I got to go now, will update later!

Just want to say this to myself ; お疲れ様でした!

I really miss to type this words;
Ijyou, Dani deshita!

*Arashi's [AraFes] is really out straight after I have finished my exam!*
*Chou ureshii~*

No comments:

Post a Comment