Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sejahtera's Senior Class 2012, is over...

Assalam...
Doumo!
...いや。。, I can't type this entry with a great feeling actually.
It just too sad.

Yes, my high school time is over, same goes to my time with my classmates, 5 Sejahtera 2012.
well, more precisely, the Sejahtera moments just ended yesterday.
We (actually it supposed to be 34, but some could not make it yesterday) 29 ex-students,  had our last 'Jamuan Kelas' with a happy + excited feelings.
Alhamdulillah, the weather was really great (as it was sunny, cloudy, a little bit of rain) and we did our programs smoothly.
We went to many places in order to create and collect our last memories as each of us knew, yesterday (Saturday, 1st December 2012) was the last day for us to be 'crumpled' together as one class; one big family.
We played interesting + tiring games; we complained about the weird games; we faced some interference as our lunch foods (made by one of our friends) were 'attacked' by the army of ants.
But, that was also our memories.

Oh no, this is not good. I'm getting sentimental.
....Let's continue.

On the night, we had our dinner (which was steamboat...Wuhuu~) at Shah Alam.
Kind of impossible, but we did went there. Haha!
We were really loud that time (from my perspective.. :p), but I could see that we really had fun.
I asked for my classmates to sign my graduation file so it could be my 'treasure'.
We took pictures of all of us, with the help of the brother of the D'Kayangan Steamboat Restaurant(just search for it on facebook), we took pictures in the bus while swaying, shaky condition...but we had fun.

Evnthough the tears stubbornly wanted to show theirselves, we kept on smiling, laughing...
It just each of us could not accepted the reality that the bus was getting near to our destination; the school.

Until we got off the bus...

- "Please don't forget me"
- "Take care of yourself!"
- "Forgive me if I've done bad to you"
- "Let's keep on contact! I'll wait!"
- "Let' meet again, okay?"
- "You're welcome to my house...just come"

....even I lost the battle between the tears and myself.
I did cried, yes.
She did cried, yes.
He did cried, yes.

It was a bit embarrassing, actually.
Many parents/sisters/brothers came to pick us, and we did not went to them first.
We made a mini-circle in front of the bus, congratulating + bidding farewell + hugging (we did not hug person with different gender, of course!) + shaking hands (of course, not with different gender).


Yes, I still remember that.


And, my prayer that the memories will remain until the end of the world.
InsyaAllah.



Okay, it full with meaningless words, so just abandon it.
Until here, I have to stop my last story of the school life...(as I do have that label)
Until then, I'll update more.

Ijyou, Dani deshita~

*I'll miss all of you, Senior Class Sejahterians 2012!*
*Thank you for all these 2/5 years, guys/girls!*

No comments:

Post a Comment