Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Great day today, I think.. ^_^

Assalam...
Doumo~

Okay, this entry could be a total boring entry, so I've warned you already.

Today, went to eat lunch at the Johnnys restaurant. It's a restaurant that mainly for steamboat. Of course, there also proper ready-dishes.
It was quite a time since I ate lunch at a restaurant..hihi~ shiawase da wa~

Then, went to the MPH Bookstore. Well, that was the main purpose of today's outing. ^_^
Bought 3 novels~ And then I realized, 2 out of 3, it has 'suami'(husband) word on the title.
......what should I say? I just love to read book~ keh keh keh!

It was unplanned, but we went to the arcade; or should you say 80% games are for kids.
Who cares that, I LOVE to play the Big Daiko(drum), and sometimes the basketball shoot. (spare me for the 'fake' name for the game, I just don't remember~)
Let's run away from the 'real' life for a while~ hihihi  ^_^

Lastly, went to buy the crispy savoury; the chicken & cheese flavour at the Hot&Roll food shop. Mecha umai yo~

And, got back safely and sound(except for the extra-full stomach! LOL!)

It was fun today, honestly.
Really hope that I can do it again in the future~

That's all...
Later.

Dani deshita.

*told you it's boring..*
*new anime series that I'm watching right now..[xxxHolics]. Well, seemed like it caught my heart a bit..*

2 comments:

  1. okay..sounds interesting..Johnnys restaurant..never eat at that restaurant..

    ReplyDelete