Saturday, March 20, 2010

20th Mac...., something happen today??

salam.....
doumo doumo!
minna! kyou wa..
san-gatsu no ni-ju-ni nichi desu!
which mean..., today is..
my friends' birthday!
even though they maybe don't read this kind of stuff, just want to wish..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY for both of them!!
yeah yeah yeah!!!
tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu!!
hehehe.....

and..,for today also,
tonight, kpop popular group, Super Junior
akan buat performance today, here at Kala Lumpur!!
waaahhhhhhh!!!!!!
I'm not really into kpop actually but,
I really2 know them, so you can say 'kind of fan'..
hehehehe.....
I wonder if it will be on air tonight??
hmm........~~??
I really want to watch it!! mitaii desu !!

whatever it is..
the reason why no entry for yesterday and the day before yesterday..,
hhmmm...,etto..
anmari..佳話 ga nai desu ne..
em..~
sou desu ne..
no story at all..
so, no entry I suppose!
tapikan..,kenapa setiap kali holiday je..mesti tak ada benda atau tak boleh nak dibuat benda??
kalau masa sekolah itulah yang banyak benda jadi..,masa itu jugak nak mencoret dekat sini..
pelik2 pelik !!

tapi walau apapun..
before I signed off..,
really hoping that it will not be taken by anybody..
just let 'it' stay with 'them'..
amin..

mata..je ne,
sayonara..bye2 !

*"mada tomaranai namida..."*
*some parts from ARASHI's song I just discovered lately..[Paretto@Pallete]*

No comments:

Post a Comment