Monday, March 8, 2010

"this is a little song, a tiny song.."

salam...
doumo doumo!
em..tomorrow..
ada test..starting from 8:10 AM.
hmm...dou kana~?
I have no idea what to read right now..
hhuhuuhu......

actually, I just stop by here..accidentally!
hehehe..
just joking!
after all...there will be NO entry/post for this three days!
tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, two days after tomorrow!
uwahhhhhh! I really don't know..what going to...

saikin ne...
I hurt my back! or..,my back hurt?
just the same..
after all..,
the bag is heavy..!
I want to change the title for today..;
"this a little say, for I to write..."
(sorry for this though!)

okay! until here..!
till we met again..later?
hope so...ja ne,
sayonara...bye2!!

*I can download things? uwahahaha! ureshii !*
*Sakurai Sho plays the piano? cho umai yo!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment