Friday, March 12, 2010

esok main bowling atau....?

salam...
doumo doumo!
e..tto, kyou wa ne..
my group have decide to do something that will (maybe) attract people..!
I hope so...
the idea is quite good, for sure...
it just.., can the four of us work together in harmony..?
I wonder....

well, maybe there will be no problem..because we are from the same class.., from the 25 girls..
haaaaaaaaaahhh~~~~~
nanka...samishi ne..atashi
nande kana..~?
now..it almost 10 o'clock..
and I don't prepare anything or be ready to go to sleep..,
because tomorrow I can wake up a little late..
hehehehe...
after all.., tomorrow's event start at..9.00 in the morning..,
at Wangsa Walk..
my father said.., that he has no problem to send me..,but!
I wonder what time will we be ready tomorrow?
oto-san ga..itsumo doko made mo iku wakannai yo!!!
uwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!
that is one of the reason behind the title for today..
iku to ka.., ikenai to ka?
dochi mo wakannai yo..
demo sa..,
esok dah janji dengan salah seorang ahli D****** (will not be told until time allowed)
disebabkan Wangsa Walk dekat dengan sangat2 with Carrefor (did I spell-it-right?)
we decide to go window shopping for a while there..
I wonder if it will happen tomorrow??
semoga jadilah dengan apa yang dah dirancangkan petang tadi..
amin..

and of course, for next week...,
even though cuti for a week....,
extra classes will always be extra classes..
hehehe...
I wonder if the situation will be the same?
hmm....~??

whatever it is...,
just pray for the best...
for me and the whole team + class
hope we can get over this year full with patience, tawakal and redha

until here.., we 'read' and 'wrote' again
mata..ja ne..,
sayonara..bye2!!

*Kekkaishi to the action !! Yoshimori ga erai !!*
*dah lama tak melayan hobi lama ni ye..? hehehe*

No comments:

Post a Comment