Wednesday, March 24, 2010

矢っ張 , 彼の人凄いですね !!

salam..
doumo doumo!!
etto..,kyou wa desu ne..
chotto ureshii desu !!!
nande tte iu ka na..,
hmm..,yappa ano hito ka na!!??
hehehehe.......
ano hito daisuki !!

well, today is not really a boring day nor a fun day..
just between i the middle..
being in the middle.., it also bring happiness sometime!!
hahahah!!

next..,I didn't manage to 'continue the story' again!!
uwaahh!! kuyashii da !!
well, tomorrow is a sure will not be continued..but!
maybe friday..??
hm hm hm..maybe maybe..
oh ya ! esok pakai kasut baru !!
wahahaha!! chou ureshii !!
kasut 'kilat2' !! or what I call..kasut bukan kain?
something like that..
I'll treasure it..(because I use my own money to buy that shoes!!)
huhuhu..

saikin ne..
I just love watching [Tensai ! Shimura Doubutsuen] !
why do you ask..? well, it's fun !
hahaha!! that's all !
and by watching it 'raw' a.k.a no english sub,
I'm not sure about this but it help me in some Japanese word..
hehehe..(^~^)
(smiling to the ear)
but, of course the sources will gone..
and when that comes..,
I want to watch Korean dramas..
[Hello! My Lady]
cerita ni dah lama ditayangkan..and I have watch i once..,
but now I want to watch it again!!
so..will watches it soon !!

until here..ja ne..
sayonara..bye2!!

*yesterday's entry is...??*
*"everything that happened yesterday is a past thing..just go along, but bring it together in your mind because it may become your power"*

No comments:

Post a Comment