Saturday, January 22, 2011

computer ! computer !

salam....

baru2 ni, barulah terasa sibuknya 5 hari dalam seminggu...
disebabkan sekolah, setiap hari ada saja benda yang kena jumpa sana, jumpa sini..
aaaiiii~ya!

sebenarnya..,tengah menunggu AnS..
episode 133..
guest : Matsuura Aya

kind of late because until now, I have no intention to watch the old AnS
but, right now I am craving for ALL ARASHI's PROGRAM starting from Mayonaka no Arashi !!
somebody!!
if you know where can I find all these things.., please tell me!! onegaishimasu !!

before I stop here, I have something for you to read!

##########################################################
Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs psot a rpley meagsse!!

##########################################################

hehehe!!
I had a lot of fun reading this thing!

sayonara..bye2!!

*So, can you read it? then comment me!*
*you can try create your own text, and just do it like the text! chou omoshiroi yo!*

1 comment:

  1. yes... yes. I can read it!
    (Kurukuru parts kat kiri ni wat pe sebenarnye?)

    ReplyDelete