Monday, January 17, 2011

getting busy every...DAY!

salam...

recently...,
em...well, busy as always (macamla kerja sebagai PM)
just..,in this hustle and bustle, I found a song (not from ARASHI)...
and it is from Monkey Majik, [Tada, Arigatou]...
that is the title..
the song was release not recently (which mean I'm the one who is outdated!)
the song is so...'arigatai'(grateful) ?
that was the first impression I got when I first heard the song..

so, right now I am in the middle of translating the meaning of the song !

But still !!
A new song from ARASHI !!
can't wait for that too!!
waaahhh~~~!
The 5 most ikemen + kakkoii + subarashii men become more KAKKOII !!
they were in white !! white suit!! and their dances also cool !!
yaaaahhh~~!!

waiting patiently for this February...
............!

ijyou, Dani deshita~
sayonara..bye2!!

*雅紀格好いい !!*
*a lot of things will happens in a week!*

No comments:

Post a Comment