Friday, January 28, 2011

I want to watch Yankee Bokou ni Kaeru !!

salam...
ee~

after waiting so many months, (because I just realized how interesting the drama from reading the comments and summary)..
I have become a person who want to watch this drama SO MUCH !!

aaahh~~!
but, a light just come to me!!
Finally, I found a source (which is dramacrazy.com) and I found out that I can watch them !!
the drama! Masaki-sensei! yankee no aitsu! and more!!!

yatta!!

actually, today, I had to go for sport training for the coming 'merentas desa',
and when I went, there were just a small amount of students who came and of course, we ran for about 5x3000m...
I just thought, "seem like the rain gonna come" and somehow, the teachers let us went home early because the sky was dark...
so.., I can continue my drama!!
ahahahaha!!!
what am talking here...?

however, it seem like I.., maybe not be able to update my blog for about a week... because I'm going back to my hometown this Sunday..
Gong Xi Fa Cai !!
hehehe....

ijyou, Dani deshita!
I'll stop my babble here! sorry!

*waiting for Masaki-sensei !!*
*cepatlah loading....cepatlah~*

No comments:

Post a Comment