Saturday, January 29, 2011

tsukareta !!!متعب !! so tired !! penat !!

salam...
tadaima yori,
I just got home from my school's 'Gotong-Royong'...
and, it was so exhausted but, I don't mind because it was so a rejoiced situation where we, the librarian prefects together with the teachers moved whatever we had to, change the location of some cupboards, choosing the books that will be recycled....
and more!

of course...lastly, when it was 12 pm, we said goodbye to the teachers and
the other prefects, and...
Here I am!! Doodling blog...
after all...tomorrow maybe I have no time for this..,and for the next whole week...

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh~~~~

whatever it is....
I'm waiting for tomorrow and the days that WILL come,
I'll prepare myself for all the challenges that I have to face...
being together with 'myself', I'll keep living until the end of my life....
InshaAllah..

dewa,
sayonara..bye2!!

*why did it seem like...'khutbah'@a will?*
*"Kono jinsei wa,hontoni, arigatou gozaimasu!" [此の人世わ,本当に有り難う御座います!] *

No comments:

Post a Comment