Monday, March 14, 2011

alhamdulillah.....selamat sampai

salam...
well, I'd arrived safely yesterday,
and...I am so lazy to update immediately...
hehehe...

right now, I am watching D no Arashi...
but then, something disturbs me right now!
It is all about my country...
but, suddenly I lost the main point..so have nothing to say!

I mean, if I say something here, there might be 'something' that people will say later,
so I better just zip out my mouth and maybe, I'll never say anything about it!

actually, I want to update some pictures from my previous trip..
but just like I said, I has lose all the interests to do anything...
aaaarrrggghhh!!!

okay! later,
sayonara...bye2!!

*praying for those in Japan to stay alive and healthy...amin amin*
*"we should think 1000x10 times before we said anything"*

No comments:

Post a Comment