Saturday, March 12, 2011

trip to Perak? maybe....?

salam...
wahahaha...
actualy....tengah bersiap nak pergi Perak..
waahahah!!!
kenapa diriku ini begitu excited sekali?
sebabnya....boleh mandi air terjun nearby!!
YEAY !!! YEAY !!

finally, the last papers for this March test had officially over yesterday..
but I forgot to announce it here...
ngehngehngeh...

so...maybe, until here?
I will be coming home tomorrow,
and for the whole next week, I'm in holiday!! (well, same goes to the whole country)
well, still got no plan what to do, where to go, and bla bla..
maybe, I just stay at home and finish ALL the books I've borrowed..and of course all the homeworks...hu hu hu
whatever it is, can't wait!!!

until here,
sayonara..bye2!!

*ermmm....pray for me for this holiday to stay healthy and happy!*
*....what else to say? got to go now!!(dash)*

No comments:

Post a Comment