Sunday, October 2, 2011

wai wai wai wai wai wai~~~

Assalam...
It's been a week since my last post?
Wahaha!!!

What can I do?
Just kept forgetting about this blog for the whole week!!
I have to remember my oral script in just one night!
I have to prepare my mental and physical for my Biology presentation!
I have to prepare to learn new topics for Additional Mathematics until the last topic the whole week!! (because we still haven't finish it..)
I have too many homeworks (Add. Math ONLY) that still piled up on my desk...(of course, I'm doing it!)

WAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Somehow, this year where we (Form 4) supposed to rest just for a bit is just like nightmare that we have to face it no matter what !
I can't decline those and these 'nightmare' because if I do, then I'm the one who'll be DOOM !!

But, even in those time...
My spinning head for everyday...,
My fatigue back and from those heat everyday...,

I still manage to finish my novel in just ONE DAY !!
Waaahhhh~~~!!
What happen to me right now!!??
I AM SO HAVE NO IDEA !!!

Still, when finally I checked the computer today.., checking Arashi's livejournal..
I found something that soothe my tension...,
ARASHI'S NEW AU COMMERCIAL !!!
Kyaaa~~ !!!

wee...~~
that 5 boys are so COOL, HANDSOME, HOT, FUNNY(even in those hot outfits), and WAAAHHH!!!!

Thank you very much AU! Thank you Mr. Johnys (Arashi's work company) !!

I have so many things to do right now...
Forgetting my homework for a while (well, I still have to do it tonight though..)
and..oh yeah!
I have my off (school) tomorrow!
So, homework has to be done tomorrow...with (finally) some rest for the hustle and bustle...
.....Yatta~~!

OK ! I'm starting to get crazy here (with my grammar + sentence mistakes!)..
Got to go...
Will try to update my blog...(I'll try..)
And...later! Sayonara!!

*When is the 'Beautiful World' concert will turn to DVD?*
*Honestly..waiting it half-crazy right now!!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment