Saturday, December 31, 2011

I failed...だけど, I'll try again!

Assalam..~~
Eh...why my blog became 'dead' for this last 6 days eventhough I'm in the middle of holiday?

Well, to tell the truth, after some time-that-feel-like-forever, I got sick.
Huhu...
Honestly, my antibody is kinda strong that I have no idea when was the last time I got fever because it was long time ago.
But, it seem like this year, I got a bit 'relaxed' that I neglected my health...
Hehe..

But have no worry!
I'm fine right now..., and hoping that next year I will not catch any fever, cold or whatever except for fatigue because that is what I got every year and there will be no way to prevent that (>_<)

Today, I've try to make trifles...
It is the second time already because the first time was..erm, well not like what I hope to be.
This time..emm..I don't know!
(ToT)

However, right now..or today,
it's already 31st of December!
Wah!
Tomorrow, 2.0.1.2 !!!

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
Kyaaa~~

I still don't know what to aim for next year...
so, I'll just follow the flow first..
then, maybe I'll say it here...
...maybe...or not

Ijyou, Dani deshita!!
Sayonara.
(^_^)/~~

*....learning and trying to use Japanese emoticons recently*

No comments:

Post a Comment