Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Forced....?

Ei domou!
Well...
Actually this post supposed to be in angry mood, but maahhh...just forget about it.

The only thing I want to say right now...

I'M SURE TOMORROW WILL BE A DAY...
- that I don't have any *plan* for almost the whole day
- where I can't expect anything special...probably
- where I doubt whether I will be in the reality...or just 'fantasy'
  (well, it mean does not have any serious feeling in it)
- ...and I don't know it anymore!!
AND ALL OF THEM ARE CAUSED BY THE WORD I TYPED FOR THE TITLE !!

just that..
because I lost my interest for tomorrow..
and because I am searching for idea right now,
got to go!

p/s : might be posting the caps for Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri tomorrow...

bye-bye!

*[Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri]'s main song, [Your Eyes] will be out 6th June*
*waiting for the news/preview for the song's PV!*

No comments:

Post a Comment