Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Trip to Kidzania (Malysia)

Doumo~~
Kai !
(^_^)

That was the thing we learnt at Kidzania World that located at NX Curve, Damansara. (near IKEA)
Well....
SURE IT IS TIRING AFTER ALL !!

But, in the same time it was SO MUCH OF FUN !!
(because of the 'fun', right now I'm typing with my mind in the middle of consciousnesses...and unconciousness)

Because of that..
here I post together the pics (just the view) in the Kidzania.





























Well, you can release your tension here...just playing around here...try to search the suitable job for you after school and bla bla bla...
I just managed to become a secret agent (which supposed to be secret!), a deejay (TQ hitz.fm), a car dealer (with a own handmade mini car), and what else?



Sorry..I could not remember everything (I mean, they almost have 90 jobs!)
uwahh! I slept just now!!

So, that's all.
Wanted to watch Kagi no Kakatta Heya Ep.2....., but..

Ijyou! Dani deshita!

*The Kidzania was first opened in Malaysia at February 2012..*
*and the first country who had Kidzania was...Mexico!*






No comments:

Post a Comment