Friday, April 20, 2012

Mikeneko Holmes no Suiri EP.1

Assalam!!
HEY!
After 5 days without any new post...
It is sure sound lonely (for me ToT )



Okay!
Why don't we put that aside..
As I said (in the previous post),
Here you go!

Oh Ya! Sorry to say, but I'll not write the summary of the first episode..
Because, it is SOOO troublesome!
(For those who didn't manage to watch it yet, you can search in the Google! kehkeh!)
So, only caps, folks!

The famous Calico/Three-coloured cat, Holmes or her name, Syusyu-chan;



 
 



 
 












   







This cat is terribly SO CUTE !!!
Although the word used is kind a wrong..brown teddy bear emoticons 8 Cute Brown Teddy Emoticons

And here is our hero, Katayama Yoshitarou/Yoshi-nii(by his lil sis)/Yoshi-boy(by his brother) or Aiba Masaki;












































































                                                                                                           












Iya...kind of weird, but I just like the scene where he faint when there is blood and at a high place, fear with women, and his innocent face...
Somehow, the hug scene make my heart melt...
I don't know why, but it is..rare to see Aiba's hug scene!
Kyaaaa~~


Well, that's what we call 'talent', right?
hehehe....


The subs ARE NOT MINE !!
Credits goes to the hardworking-owner-of-the-sub!


Will post again later..
...maybe...soon as possible.
The bolg mkae me uspet aigan!!


*The preview for the PV [Face Down] was out yesterday..*
*And it was (Kyaaa~~!) SEXY + COOL !! Will try to take some caps!*

4 comments:

  1. where did u watch the one with sub? i cannot find any ^^"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find the sub one at livejournal, or try here: http://mikeneko-holmes.livejournal.com/
      Don't forget to thanks the subber!

      Delete
  2. Hi ! Could you please send me the subtitles for mikeneko holmes? I can't seem to access to download the subtitles even though i have join the community. Onegaishimasu!
    my email: kellyyscarlet@gmail.com

    Arigatougouzaimasu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Ieanachh,
      I'm sorry but I don't have all the subbed episodes.
      Same as you, I couldn't access it either.
      Some incident happened that cause the comm. to do all the 'join-and-give-email-and-you-can-watch-it'
      Still, I don't blame on them.

      Other than the 1st episode, the episodes of Mikeneko Holmes that I have are all in raw version.

      Maybe you can try find other subber comm. like at stormy lj.

      I'm sorry I couldn't help you.

      Delete