Saturday, April 17, 2010

Arashi Anniversary Tour 5x10 mitemashita !! ureshii !!

salam..
doumo doumo!
today.., finally I make it !!
I have watched Arashi Anniversary Tour 5x10 !! yatta zo !!
and that's why I am so so so happy!
hehehe..
(even though there is some period make me feel irritated a bit..why can't I watch it peacefully??)
whatever it is..., I AM SO HAPPY !!

for this concert..,
ada kelainan sikit...from the before concert, I mean..
for their solos, each of them sang not their own solos song, but they sang the group songs!!
(except for Ohno Satoshi)

Aiba Masaki - [PIKA*NCHI]
Ninomiya Kazunari - [Kotoba Yori Mo Taisetsuna Mono]
Sakurai Sho - [Tomodai Nagara]
Matsumoto Jun - [WISH]

and of course, for Ohno Satoshi..
his solos song..with it own album..
[Kumori Nochi, Kaisei] !!

uwaaahhh!! kakkoii !!

well, that is ARASHI !!
if ytou want to watch it..
just go to YouTube, search for 'Arashi Anniversary Tour 5x10' from 'thaqifah22'
thank you very much for the upload !!

ijyou, Dani deshita !
sayonara..bye2!

*everyone is so awsome !! ARASHI saikou !!*
*why people have to complaint??*

No comments:

Post a Comment